Mediator Academy is a
Recognised Course Provider
Mediator Academy is a Recognised Course Provider for the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb).
Take the next step in your dispute resolution career and complete one of our Foundation Level Courses and the first stage of the CIArb's world renowned training programme.
Successful completion of one of our Foundation Level Courses course will entitle you to become an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
So You Want To Be A Mediator?
Mediation is the fastest growing dispute resolution method internationally. The field is growing and so is demand and the opportunities are limitless.
Why Take This Course?
- Learn what it takes to work as a mediator or conflict resolution professional. Commercial Mediation
- Learn about the areas of mediation that you could potentially work in.
- Learn about the challenges, opportunities and the fees that mediators get paid.
- Learn about the 5 steps to becoming a practicing mediator and what's next for you.
- Save valuable time and money by making informed choices about your career options and next steps.
- Get insights from the experts that work in diverse areas of mediation and conflict resolution.
- Learn what it's actually like working as a mediator in the different practice areas.
- Get an insight into which areas of mediation that might best suit your skills, interests and experience.
- Learn entirely at your own pace, in your own time at your convenience.
- Access all course materials on any computer or device.
The course requires a time commitment of approximately 2 hours. You can learn in your own time, at your own pace on any computer or device. Unlike a classroom-based course you can watch the course tutors deliver your lessons and revisit the content and resources at your own convenience.
The course includes video and multi-media lessons with our expert faculty of international mediators, practical learning activities and downloadable resources. Towards the end of the course our Becoming a Mediator Test will give you insights into the field that might best suit you.
When you complete this course you will earn a CPD digital certificate to account for the 2 hours of learning effort. Our digital certificates use blockchain credentialing technology and enable you to show off your skills on LinkedIn and other professional platforms.
Mediator Academy is a Recognised Course Provider for the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. All our Foundation Level Courses have been rigorously assessed for our evidence-based approach to learning design methodology, and the quality of content has been optimised for the online classroom.
Get a credible proof of skill and competence
Earn a Digital Certificate & 2 CPD hrs
Earn our Professional Development Certificate when you successfully complete this course. Our digital certificates use blockchain credentialing technology to issue a verifiable credential that increases third-party confidence in the authenticity of your certificate and enable you to show off your skills on LinkedIn profiles, websites and your digital CV.
Founder | CEO
14-Day 100% No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you decide this course is not for you or it doesn’t exceed your expectations then simply send me an email and I will personally issue you a full 100 % REFUND IMMEDIATELY.
"The ability to explore an enormous range of content by people respected and recognized in the field of mediation in a self-paced way was the icing on the cake."
Boston | USA
Mediator | Barrister
"Mediator Academy combines the very best professional and academic resources conveniently in one place. The high calibre of mediators distinguish this from any other mediation resource."
Professor Helena Nadal Sanchez
Academic | Mediator
Madrid | Spain
So You Want To Be A Mediator?
Mediation is the fastest growing dispute resolution method internationally and the opportunities are limitless.
This course will inspire, inform and give you the insights you need to make the right career choices now.
- Learning outcomes
- Becoming a Mediator - Overview
- The Anatomy of a Mediator
- Expert Video - Leading Conflict Specialist
- Expert Video - Top UK Mediator
- Expert Video - US Attorney turns Mediator
- A day in the life of a mediator
- What makes a good mediator?
- Your very first mediation
- Rewards and challenges of working as a mediator
MODULE 1 - Mediation Fields
- The Mediation Field chart
- Commercial, Workplace and Family Mediation
- Personal Injury, Medical and Online Mediation
- Restorative Justice and Restorative Practices
- Conflict Management Practices and Conflict Coaching
- Other developing areas
MODULE 3 - Finding Your Direction
- Take the Mediation Test - which area is the best fit?
- The 5 steps to Becoming a Mediator
- Collect your CPD points and digital certificate
- Surprise Bonus
14-Day 100% No Questions Asked
Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you decide this programme is not for you or it doesn’t exceed your expectations
then simply send us an emial and we’ll issue a full 100 % REFUND IMMEDIATELY.